The Mezzo Lofts at City Center
The Mezzo Lofts is the City Center where North Richmond meets South, and where East Broad Street meets West Broad in the heart of the Arts District. Named for the Italian word for “half,” “middle,” or “medium.” Modern lofts that reflect historic charm with over 70 different floor plans, original hardwood floors and large windows in the heart of the Arts District.
The Penny at Jackson Ward
The Penny ushers in the next 100 years of Jackson Ward living, combining modern amenities, convenient access to Richmond’s arts & recreation, and nestled in a bed of history. The Penny is a mixed use development that features 166 luxury apartments with an exclusive amenities package that includes a quaint courtyard with a pool, fitness center, restaurant, and structured parking.
The Summit at Scott's Addition
The property at the corner of Summit Avenue and West Broad Street in Richmond is “The Summit at Scott’s Addition.” This seven-story complex, located in one of the region’s hottest neighborhoods, includes 166 apartments, 8,500 square feet of commercial space, on-site parking, and amenities such as a pool and interior courtyard.
City Center RVA
City Center RVA is located at the most central point of Downtown Richmond, where east and west meet on the Broad Street corridor. In the early 1900’s, Broad Street was bustling with business, entertainment, dining and shopping along the corridor with a trolley located in the middle of Broad Street similar to today’s PULSE by GRTC. – Today, City Center RVA is located in the heart of the Arts District Street and offers the true SNP vision of a Work, Live, Play community.
- 5 West Broad Street – Available to lease now – Ground-floor retail or creative office space with West Broad Street frontage in the popular Arts District.
- 7 West Broad Street – The Spot – The Spot was curated by 7 Black creatives who joined together to bring a unique experience to Richmond, VA. It will showcase diverse talent and quality products of Virginia-based brands while also creating opportunity for brands all over to utilize the space through production.
- 11 West Broad Street – Sonora Cantina – A brand new, unique concept to the downtown area. Mexican Cantina and Rooftop!
- 13 West Broad Street – SWITCH Pop Up Bar – A unique cocktail bar Immersing guests in an interactive art installation experience paired with craft cocktails.
- 15 West Broad Street – NAMA – Small plate Indian concept restaurant with a cozy and warm atmosphere for guests to enjoy.
- 23 West Broad Street – Office – huge windows, open layouts and creative work spaces.
- 27 West Broad Street – Virginia Credit Union – Full-service branch with walk-up ATM access.
24 E. Broad
24 E. Broad is a 1915 construction in the heart of central Richmond. When SNP purchased the property in September of 2020, ground-floor retail tenants sat beneath two stories of abandoned space. Taking advantage of a corner location and large windows, a complete renovation revitalized the retail space and added 10 luxury apartments.
The Watkins at Shockoe
The historic Watkins-Cottrell building at 14th and Dock Streets in Shockoe Slip was home to Watkins-Cottrell Mercantile for over a century. In 1998, it traded hardware and sporting guns for contemporary furniture as premier retailer La Diff bought the property. SNP bought the building in August of 2021, with a plan for a luxury mixed-use renovation. Commercial leasing is actively available and residential leasing is anticipated in October 2023.
St. Gertrude’s was an all-girls Catholic School occupying just over 2 acres in the heart of Richmond’s Museum District. When the school moved to a new home, SNP was able to acquire the property, which includes a 69,000 square foot school building and several surface parking lots. The historic building will be renovated to create 39 condo-quality rental homes. A pair of luxury townhomes will also be added to the campus. All of the residential units will eventually be offered as condominiums.
200 E. Marshall Street
In the Spring of 2021, SNP acquired a surface parking lot in historic Jackson Ward. As more people have moved into Richmond’s iconic neighborhoods, the need for housing has exploded, and the lot at 200 E. Marshall became ripe for development. At over 315,000 square feet of residential and mixed-use, this new 12-story tower will become one of the most desirable addresses in downtown Richmond. The property will feature 255 units and a host of rooftop amenities offering unparalleled views of the city skyline.