The Mezzo Lofts at City Center
The Mezzo Lofts is the City Center where North Richmond meets South, and where East Broad Street meets West Broad in the heart of the Arts District. Named for the Italian word for “half”, “middle”, or “medium”. Modern lofts that reflect historic charm with over 70 different floor plans, original hardwood floors and large windows in the heart of the Arts District.
The Penny at Jackson Ward
The Penny ushers in the next 100 years of Jackson Ward living, combining modern amenities, convenient access to Richmond’s arts & recreation, and nestled in a bed of history. The Penny is a mixed use development that features 166 luxury apartments with an exclusive amenities package that includes a quaint courtyard with a pool, fitness center, restaurant, and structured parking.
The Summit at Scott's Addition
The property at the corner of Summit Avenue and West Broad Street in Richmond is “The Summit at Scott’s Addition.” This seven-story complex, located in one of the regions hottest neighborhoods, will include 166 apartments, 8,500 square feet of commercial space, on-site parking, and amenities such as a pool and interior courtyard. Availability for Fall 2020.
Located near the beautiful James River in the Church Hill area, Vida East is the new apartment building that offers the best in urban living. Vida East is situated within walking distance to many lively restaurants, art galleries, museums, shops & boutiques and VCU.
City Center RVA
City Center RVA is located at the most central point of Downtown Richmond, where east and west meet on the Broad Street corridor. In the early 1900’s, Broad Street was bustling with business, entertainment, dining and shopping along the corridor with a trolley located in the middle of Broad Street similar to today’s PULSE by GRTC. – Today, City Center RVA is located in the heart of the Arts District Street and offers the true SNP vision of a Work, Live, Play community.
- 5 West Broad Street – 68Home – Curated vintage and locally made home decor, furniture, art gallery, rugs, clothing, jewelry, records and gifts from different countries and decades.
- 7 West Broad Street – Whim – A modern + minimal play space for kids ages 0-5 | rotating exhibits and installations | events | celebrations | workshops | [COMING SOON] to Richmond, VA.
- 11 West Broad Street – Soon to be Mexican inspired dining with rooftop terrace – Coming Soon.
- 13 West Broad Street – SWITCH Pop Up Bar – A unique cocktail bar Immersing guests in an interactive art installation experience paired with craft cocktails.
- 15 West Broad Street – NAMA – Small plate Indian concept restaurant with a cozy and warm atmosphere for guests to enjoy.
- 17 West Broad Street – The Mezzo Lofts Leasing Office
- 23 West Broad Street – Office – huge windows, open layouts and creative work spaces.
- 27 West Broad Street – Bistro27 – A landmark European bistro and full-service caterer located in the heart of downtown at the corner of Broad and Adams.